Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams for GDP075

Hello,

It's been awhile since I last posted.  I blame it on my beautiful granddaughter.  She becomes more charming every day!

Today I'm posting my card for the Global Design Project challenge.  This week's challenge is a winged creature theme.  What fun!  Here's my card:



Here is the banner for this week's challenge:


Here are the details:

  • I used Bermuda Bay for my card base and center oval.
  • The embossing folder is Petal Burst
  • My beautiful dragonfly was made using the Baby Wipe Technique.  I simply added reinker drops of Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango to a stack of 2-3 baby wipes, then I used the wipes as a stamp pad.  A bit messy, but oh so fun!
  • The sentiment is from the stamp set included in the All-Inclusive Kit, Watercolor Wishes.
Happy stampin'
Robin



3 comments:

  1. Robyn, your card is just gorgeous!! Love the colours in your dragonfly and combined with the Bermuda Bay is such a crisp contrast against the white embossed layer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Robin! I love how you created the gorgeous color on the wings. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are....I was getting worried about you! But since you explained who was occupying your time, I don't blame you! I would say you have your priorities perfectly straight! So happy you are getting to enjoy your new granddaughter but also glad to see your beautiful card. The dragonfly is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one below.