Saturday, July 30, 2016

5th Anniversary Wishes

I'm back today with another Sunshine Saying and Sunshine Wishes card.  This card is for two very special people my daughter, Emily and her husband Sal.

Here's a look at my card:


And here are the details:

  • The card base and green rectangle are Pear Pizzazz.   The paper is from the Designer Series Pastel Paper Stack.
  • The heart and "congrats" die cuts are cut with the Sunshine Wishes Dies.  The heart is done in Daffodil Yellow and the "congrats" is Basic Black.
  • I added three rhinestones for a touch of bling.
Below is a picture of Emily and Sal on their wedding day:


And here is a recent photo of them:


I wish them all the best as they celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary!

Happy stampin',
Robin

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fresh and modern Anniversary card.....congrats to Emily and Sal. I bet it seems like they were just married!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one below.