I think I picked a great one. Here's the card I created:
I chose to CASE Chloe Evans from Challenge 55. Here is her card;
Let me point out some of the ways our cards are the same.
- Our card bases both are sponged. Chloe's with hearts, mine with stars.
- We both used DSP that was identical but with different colors. Chloe chose papers from the Pretty Petals DSP Stack. Mine is from the Going Places DSP Stack.
- We both used a string of gold sequins.
Now for a couple of ways my card is different.
- Instead of lace ribbon, I made a Sailor's Knot from Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine.
- My sentiment is from the Project Life, Remember This Stamp Set.
- My DSP is mounted on a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock.
Chloe, thanks for letting me CASE your beautiful artwork today! Check out the other designers at http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/.