Welcome to InKing Royalty's December Blog Hop! While Stampin' Up! demonstrators are actively ordering from the 2017 Occasions Catalog and earning products from the 2017 Sale-a-Bration brochure, we are also getting ready for the upcoming holidays. We are excited to share some fun winter-themed projects with you! Today's Winter Wishes Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist's take on Winter. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today features items from the soon-to-be expired Holiday Catalog. Time is running out if you want to purchase items for next year's holiday season. Some items are even on sale! Take a look at my card and see if you can figure out which Holiday Catalog items you can spot.
Did you find them all? I've listed them below:
- Seasonal Decorative Masks
- Festive Stitching Thinlets Dies
- Baker's Twine Trio Pack
- Mica Flakes Trio Pack
- Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set (The Banner is cut using the Bunch of Banners Framelets.)
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Karen Browning at http://stampwithmekzb.com/stamp-with-me-kzb/. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Lory Robinson at The Robin's Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps