Today I'm sharing a card that is a modified version of a gatefold card. It uses DSP from the Painted Autumn pack. I LOVE this paper! It also uses the Painted Harvest and Gourd Goodness stamp sets. Here's my card:
Here are the details:
- The card base is Early Espresso Cardstock cut to measure 4 1/4 x 11. It needs to be scored at 3 1/2, 7 and 8 3/4. Fold the cardstock as shown in the second photo above.
- I cut 2 pieces of the floral DSP. The small piece is 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 and goes on the small front panel. The second piece measures 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 and goes on the back panel of the card base.
- The panel with the pumpkins is a piece of Early Espresso measuring 3 x 3 1/2. The DSP for that panel measures 2 7/8 x 3 3/8.
- The pumpkins are two-step stamped. I stamped the solid image first in Pumpkin Pie, stamping off on my grid paper first. I then stamped the second image using Pumpkin Pie. Finally, I fussy cut them.
- The leaves are also two-step stamped. The solid stamp is stamped in Cajun Craze. The second stamp is done with Early Espresso. These were also fussy cut.
- The sentiment piece uses Early Espresso Cardstock measuring 2 3/4 x 7/8. I then stamped a piece of Very Vanilla measuring 2 5/8 x 3/4 with the outline leaf stamp using Cajun Craze. I then stamped the sentiment on top with Early Espresso Ink.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Karen Browning at KarenZBrowning.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'